Your house looks AMAZING!! Teach me how to do some of those projects! Love, love, love. Let me know if you want to get together over break. Kids or no kids...I'd love either one! Merry Christmas!
Everything looks so beautiful Allison!! You have been one busy gal. Did you buy the lighted swags or make them, fresh or faux? Love it all, Love Grandma
Thank you! I was very busy with projects back in November that I think I burnt out and haven't done anything since:) The garland is faux- would LOVE real but I imagine it isn't too cheap. Just from JoAnn's I believe.
Still a twenty-something year old mother, wife, and teacher trying my hardest to take life one day at a time and enjoy all the blessings I bestowed upon me.
3 comments:
Your house looks AMAZING!! Teach me how to do some of those projects! Love, love, love. Let me know if you want to get together over break. Kids or no kids...I'd love either one! Merry Christmas!
Everything looks so beautiful Allison!! You have been one busy gal. Did you buy the lighted swags or make them, fresh or faux? Love it all, Love Grandma
Thank you! I was very busy with projects back in November that I think I burnt out and haven't done anything since:)
The garland is faux- would LOVE real but I imagine it isn't too cheap. Just from JoAnn's I believe.
Post a Comment