Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day 19, 20, 21 thanks:

I knew it would happen at some point this month with the craziness of everything and it did this week. I missed my last 3 thankful posts but ill catch up now...

Day 19- I'm thankful for our jobs. I'm thankful that both my husband and I get to do something we are passionate about and get paid for it. I'm thankful for the means provided by our jobs that not only pay the bills but allow for some fun here and there as well. I'm thankful that at a time when so many go without, my family has more than enough.

Day 20- I'm thankful that parent teacher conferences are over and we now have  wonderful 4 day weekend ahead of us for nothing but family time.

Day 21- I'm thankful for my  daughters. Oh how I am blessed with their sweet, sweet selves.  I'm so thankful to have not just one healthy girl but two healthy girls to nurture and raise into (hopefully) passionate, we'll rounded young ladies someday.  I can't imagine a life without them. Praise god for his blessings on our family!

No comments: