Sunday, October 7, 2012

NIghts are getting colder...

...and the days are getting shorter.  Oh how I am enjoying these fall weekends.  I just love lounging around, not having anywhere to go, and spending time with my family.  This weekend was especially nice because my husband was not away at a Michigan football game and we were able to just be together as a family. Apparently, I was so tired that I set my alarm Friday night and awoke to it going off at 6 am- SATURDAY morning. uggh  Of course, we were both awake and couldn't fall back asleep.  Why is it that during the week, when I have to get up, I have no problems falling asleep in between my several "snoozes" but come the weekend, I am up and wide awake? Not cool.
The only good part to that was knowing I could take a lovely nap in the afternoon. (and I did!)

 We decided to visit Adams Farm to pick out some pumpkins.  We usually go to Flavor Fruit Farms but every year we always say how we need to find somewhere less crowded.  This year we did just that and it was so nice not dealing with the crowds.

Later that evening, Nae and Tony came over to watch the game and have pizza.  The girls enjoyed playing with their Aunt Nae! 




















No comments: