Sunday, November 13, 2011

Alyssa Lou's 1st Birthday PARTY

Yesterday, we had Alyssa's birthday party.  Her birthday isn't until the 24th which is Thanksgiving day this year.  Of course, I wasn't going to let this big day slip by with another huge holiday so we did the party early.  I also chose the day because it was an away UM football game so Robert along with a couple other family members would be able to attend:) We had a great time and Alyssa really enjoyed her cupcake!! I wish we had more pictures of that but I wasn't the one with the camera. Oh well, she was so stinkin' excited about that frosting though!! The party was polka dot themed and we had about 25 guests from both sides of the family.  On the menu was Creamy white chili, Monterrey jack soup, ham and turkey sandwiches, cheese ball with crackers, rainbow chip cupcakes, cookie dough and moose tracks ice cream.  She received some nice new outfits and a few toys.  It was a great time with everyone who loves out lou lou:)















No comments: