I cannot believe how many changes have taken place in my little girl in the recent months. She continues to amaze me daily with all the things she is learning and absorbing. She is constantly talking and typically speaks in 7-8 word sentences. Most likely because she has a mother who likes to talk her ear off :) I am so proud to be her mommy and I pride myself in being the best I can as a mom, a wife and as a person because of her.
We had her appt. with Dr. Williams last Tuesday and she did so well. Last time she was real hesitant when they touched her for anything. This time she had the nurse do all the measurements on her baby and then was great when it was time for her. She thought that was pretty neat to have the baby measured and heart beat checked. She also received the MMR shot, which I had foregone at her 15 month appt. This was her only shot at this visit so that was nice. Other than being a little whiny, irritable that evening, she hasn't had any other unpleasant side effects.
She weighed in at 24.5 lbs (25%tile) , and is 34 inches long (50%tile).
Some of her likes include:
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
BABIES!!!
her kitchen
Singing her fav songs..Twinkle, Twinkle...ABC's, Jesus Loves Me, Jingle Bells, One, Two Buckle my Shoe...
Strollers (for Baby)
Lily (our kitty, or Willy as she refers to her)
Bathtime
gogurt
cheeze-its
blankie (of course)
precious moments babies (has to kiss each one before she goes to bed)
brushing teeth
reading in her tent
wrestling with daddy
jumping on the bed
BFF's Kayleena, Macy (at Penny's)
Accomplishments:
knows all colors (black, brown, blue, red, purple, pink, green, orange, yellow)
knows shapes (triangle, square, circle, star, oval)
orally counts 1-12
one-to-one counts 1,2,3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment