I started to get this bad cold/sinus infection Sunday night and slept horribly the past two nights because of it. My head just aches to no avail, my face just hurts period, even the hairs on my head hurt (I promise, it makes sense) my nose has little cuts inside it because of all the blowing I am doing every 5 minutes, I have earaches in both ears and a sore throat. Not fun. Anyway, I had a busy couple of days at work with meetings and such so I really couldn't miss. Today, I finally don't have anything extra going on so I am staying home and calling the doctor right after I finish this post. I was hoping my mom could take Madelyn for me for a few hours today so I could rest but....her and my dad are both sick today too. Yuck. I just hope she will nap well. She had a rough weekend with napping bc she wasn't feeling too great with her teething and cough/runny nose and fever but I think she's on the upswing now. I need to start feeling better because we have a Christmas party for Robert's company this Friday at the Manor House and I am excited to see our friends, Amber and Matt. Shoot- I just remembered that I don't think I have a babysitter, my mom is working....add it to the list.
I am just thinking of all the things that I have to get done before Christmas and not enough timee to do them. I still have shopping to do. I have my mom, dad, something in particular for Robert, daycare providers, stocking stuffers, secret Santa for work next week, and.....I think that's it. hmmmmm Oh no! Both sets of grandparents....which I have no idea what I will be getting. The others, I at least have an idea....
I guess I have to get this all done this weekend bc I am not going out the week before Christmas. I hate the long lines and have no patience for that these days.
Well I hear Madelyn so I better get going. Hope the rest of you are healthy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
If you need a sitter, we'd love to watch Madelyn! I know she doesn't really know us, but I'm sure Avah and her would love to play together. If you can't find anyone else, the offer stands. We'd love to see her! Hope you feel better SOON.
Hope you get better SOON!! :)
yeah this sucks huh???? I have a doc appointment tomorrow morning. Maeve seems to be doing better than me too- like you said Madelyn is doing better than you. Which is good- I'd much rather be sick than her...
Ahhh we gotta get together sometime soon! When we are ALL feeling better!!!
Post a Comment