
Christmas Eve we always have a celebration at Lake Columbia where my grandparents live. I this gathering is the best part of Christmas. Not sure why, but I look forward to this more than the day of. Anyway, we had a lot of fun with all the cousins, aunts, uncles, grammy's and g-pa's. Madelyn impressed everyone at how well she stands up from a sitting position without any assistance or anything to hang onto. She was taking a few steps here and there if we bribed her but that's it for now. Later in the evenng we went to my in-laws for a short while before heading home to bed. I didn't take any pics there bc I was messing around with my camera and got the settings all screwed up. The pics started being all blurry and the lighting was crazy so I said "to heck with it" and put it away. Plus...I had a little inkling that I just may be getting a NEW one in the morning....hehe :) We enjoyed the family time and of course we were exausted at the end of the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment