Thank you Jesus for this awesome gift you gave to Robert and I!!!!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
My little loverbug:)
I had to put these 3 photos up to show the love this child has for her daddy. I've been finding myself reminiscing over her past pictures from when she was such a tiny little thing, so fresh and so perfect that I can't help but get sad because those days are gone...I will never have that same experience of becoming a 1st time parent and learning the ups and downs and more ups of being a mommy:) My daughter has been the biggest blessing in my life and I feel so blessed to have her in our life. Today I was driving to work and I just started praying for Madelyn outloud. Instantaneously, the tears started rolling down my cheeks and I couldn't help but feel so overwhelmed with the love I have for her. She is my world and I love her with all of my heart.
Thank you Jesus for this awesome gift you gave to Robert and I!!!!
9 months and she STILL sleeps on us!
Thank you Jesus for this awesome gift you gave to Robert and I!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment