Madelyn turned 9 months on the 9th of this month and of course we had her well doc. appointment. I was anxious to get her weight because she has really slimmed down and quite honestly isn't all that interested in food. I mean, she eats when she is hungry but that's it. She isn't begging for food anytime Robert or I or anyone else for that matter, is eating. We have introduced a good variety of food to her since I last posted about the whole table food paranoia that I have. She eats bread, cheese, mashed potatoes, pancakes, crackers, mac n cheese....the basic stuff. I haven't gotten into more chewy things like meat but that will be awhile anyway. She weighed in at 18.1 lbs and is only in the 50 something percentile. She has dropped from the 97% at 6 months ( 16 lbs). Doctor said that was great though and thinks she will be "petite like her mommy" ??? Petite? That was a first I heard myself described as petite-haha. I know I'm not huge but I think of petite as really SHORT and tiny since that's what it means in the department stores and all. Anyway, my mom said I was only 20 lbs when I turned 1 so I think we are going to have a slim baby girl. Her chubber days are gone!
She also cut her top right tooth a couple weeks ago so we've had the on again off again runny nose accompanied by the teething. :) She's so cute when she is grinning from ear to ear!
No comments:
Post a Comment