As far as the two of us, we are just about to the weekend and have had a great girls only week together:) We had a dinner date one night and the others we just have our own little dinner date and then spend the rest of the evening playing until bath and bedtime. I love spending time with Madelyn so I don't mind being alone with her, other than missing our other love of course. Madelyn is still just the happiest baby around and is so easy going. We truly have been blessed with this precious life we have to raise and care for. Friday is so close and I can't wait to spend it with my 2 loves!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
(My daddy's) Leeeeaving on a jet plane...
As far as the two of us, we are just about to the weekend and have had a great girls only week together:) We had a dinner date one night and the others we just have our own little dinner date and then spend the rest of the evening playing until bath and bedtime. I love spending time with Madelyn so I don't mind being alone with her, other than missing our other love of course. Madelyn is still just the happiest baby around and is so easy going. We truly have been blessed with this precious life we have to raise and care for. Friday is so close and I can't wait to spend it with my 2 loves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment