Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm a BIG girl look what I can do!


So I have been wanting to switch Madelyn's seat for awhile now and finally did. I was kind of sad to see the infant seat go so I was holding off as long as my back could handle it. Last weekend, I caved and we bought the new one! It's great though. She doesn't fuss when were trying to squeeze her into the straps with her jacket and no more having to carrying that dang, super heavy baby seat with a 19 lb baby in it! Of course, she's still rear facing for another 3 months or more but that's okay. I think by the way she is cheesing for the camera she really does feel pretty "cool"!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Gosh, she is getting so big! I can't believe it! She such a cutie. :)