Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Par-tay!

Yesterday we had our Labor Day party at......you guessed it the Lake!:) So sad though...last boat ride, last volleyball game, last wave runner ride, last time tubing....for 2008. Maybe this hot weather will keep up and we will get back out there in Sept. before the dock and boat are taken out of the water. I'm crossing my fingers but not getting my hopes up as we will get very busy with the new fall schedule. Anyway, I had my camera out there but as I went to take pics it said my battery was exausted. I just charged it too! Must not have worked so I was bummed and didn't get any pictures of the long day in the sun.

We spent most of the day playing volleyball and I am soooooooooo sore once again. It was a lot of fun playing with everyone. We also kayaked (however that's spelled) and my abbbbbbsssss HURT today. I wish I could have done that every single day all summer long- I'd have the best dang abs on the block!

My poor Madelyn had a little accident yesterday....poor girl. She fell off the bed!! It wasn't my fault but I will keep the story short so the person who is the blame for it doesn't feel any worse than she already does:( It really was a clean fall and she didn't hit her head but it scared the beejeebers out of her and she cried and cried and cried until I nursed her and she went to sleep. She was on her belly on the bed (bad idea) and scooted back and off the end of the bed. I think her legs kinda scraped down the foot board but she didn't have any marks or bruises. She really was fine. I guess the falls have to start sometime right?

Ohhhhh yeah!!!!!!!! In other news- we have a crawler now! She hasn't quite figured out that she can get around anywhere she wants but she is crawling. I still have to lure he with a toy to really make her go across the room but she can do it. Oh she just woke up so I will end on that good note:)

No comments: