Monday, August 18, 2008

So excited!



We are going camping this week and I cannot wait! I used to camp all the time and now it's been a couple years since I've been. These pics are of us camping 2 years ago. (I forget where) We are going to sugarloaf near Chelsea with Robert's family and aunts and uncles etc. We're staying 3 nights and will have a wedding one of those nights that we will leave for and return afterwards. I'll post pics when we return!
I just hope it all works out with a 7 month old in tote:)
If anyone has any tips they learned the hard way...I'm open to them!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Have fun camping! We just got back from camping this weekend with a 3 month old and 2.5 year old. We camped when Porter was 4mos and again when he was about 6 months old. When he was Madelyn's age we put down a tarp and on top of that put one of those SuperYard Playpen things (http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=8457890 -go to Walmart.com and search for Superyard) and let him scoot/crawl/play in there without getting dirty. We also took his bumbo seat and I think an exercaucer.

Have fun!