




Well, the weather is finally reflecting a spring-like feeling and I love every minute of it! I love being able to take Madelyn outside without having to cover every inch of her body to keep her warm. She's so cute too because instantly the sun causes her to sneeze when we get outside. Next Friday we will be flying to Michigan to see our family and spend Easter with them. I am super excited to finally have everyone meet Miss Madelyn my beauty:) I hear flying with a baby can be challenging but bring it on! haha The 3 of us will be going together but Robert is returning on Monday, which means Madelyn and I will be on our own for the trip back on Wednesday night. I hope it goes smoothly!
The time is approaching and I will be returning to work....sad. I am going back Mar. 31st and every time I think about it or talk about it, I cry. I am so sad to have to leave my girl in the hands of a stranger for 8 hours every day:( She will be going to a LifeSpan Circle School, which is a daycare center uptown, near Robert's work. He will be taking her in the morning and I will be flying across all the way town each day at 3 o'clock to pick her up! I'm so thankful that will only be for 2 months and then I will have my whole summer with her.
Since we have to start daycare, we decided it was time to really start working on that bottle. So I've decided to provide breastmilk for her while at daycare and we are trying to get her used to taking 1 bottle a day. She absolutely refuses to take the bottle and will cry and scream bloody murder for her daddy for almost 2 hours before taking maybe and ounce. I get so sad to hear her crying because I know she just wants her momma to jump in and save her! But I have to be strong. It will be good to be in Michigan with so called "strangers" who can working on giving that bottle to her. Since her daycare providers will not be familiar to her, this might help her. I am hopeful!
Madelyn has started to grab onto her toys now when she is sittin in her bouncy seat. She's not really "playing" with them but just holding them. It's cute. I don't even think she means to grab them but it just happens! haha She is also on the verge of laughing. She gets so wriled up (however that is spelled) when talking to us or laying on her playmat. (which she LOVES) She squeals and smiles and makes all kinds of noises! I love listening to her and I get lots of videos during this time. :) Oh another thing she has discovered-- her hands! She loves to suck on her hands and not just when she is hungry either. It's just so much fun watching her grow and discover new things each day.
Well, we are off to her 2 month drs. visit. Today she gets 4 shots!! yikes! I am picking up daddy so he can hold her while she gets poked and prodded. I'll cry if I have to watch them:(
1 comment:
I tagged you! Go to my blog and post your answers on yours! :)
Post a Comment