Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Helper Of The Day

 Life sure is tough when you're 4.  It's tough waking up at 5:25 only to hear your mommy tell you it's still the middle of the night and time to go back to bed.  It's rough  getting to play with friends every  day, sharing in snack time, playing outside, and with toys all morning....What a life:)

Today was Madelyn's special helper day at Preschool. You have no idea how exciting this is.  Did you know she got to bring the "ME bag" home so she could bury a prized possession side and share it with her friends on her helper day at school?!  Inside the "ME bag" was a small notebook where we wrote 3 clues about the object she brought in...
  1. I have long, blonde, curly hair.
  2. I am wearing a beautiful pink gown.
  3. I am headed to the ball with my prince!
You guessed it!-- I am Sleeping Beauty Barbie!!

She also go to bring in a snack and drink for everyone today.  Her 1st pick was "muffins!"  She really likes the blueberry muffins but for some reason all they had were chocolate chip so that is what she shared along with fruit punch juice boxes. 

When I picked Madelyn up, I asked her about her day and all that she got to do. 
"I got to tell everyone how to go back to their table- Dance!"
"I got to walk around the tables and tell everyone 'five more minutes' (until clean-up)"

Phew! Exciting (not to mention tiring) stuff I tell ya!!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Awwww so cute!! Its so adorable how excited they get, isn't it? And I love viewing the excitement from the parental side finally. So neat!!

Leslie Collins said...

So fun!!! :) I love the picture of her. She looks deep in thought.