Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Eve!


This year we hosted Christmas Eve at our house for the first time.  It has always been tradition to spend the day/evening at my grandparents house on the lake but it has become too much for them (with only being home from their home in AZ for 2 weeks in December) and we were kindly asked to start the new tradition.  I gladly accepted and had a great time planning and preparing!  I am also happy to report it was a success and not nearly as stressful as I had thought it would be.  It was a slightly smaller year with the Anchettas and my Aunt Carrie & Devin missing but we still 25 guests.  On the menu was pork tenderloins, which I prepared and was told they were amazing by several (yay!) and many side dishes and desserts. I can't wait to host many more Christmas Eve's to come!:)

 Noah loves playing with Alyssa. She loves the attention too!
 My lovely mother and her lovely sisters- Aunt Sue & Aunt Sara
 My sweet cousin Meredith got Madelyn a Rapunzel dress. She loves it!
 This girl is developing a strong love for baby dolls just like her sister. I forget who got this for her but she loves to carry her around the house and give her hugs and kisses.



New toy from Grandma. It's not put together here but it has a little seat on it, like a desk.  She loves this too.
 You can't tell by this picture but she was pretty excited to get 3 new princess barbies! Ariel, Belle, Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)

 Nic anticipating his next present!
 Sydney, Morgan, Samantha

Logan, Aunt Sue, Papa Ron, Luke
 Gigi (grandma Sharon) & my dad

 Big smiles from the boys!

Sydney & Mere are playing Just Dance 3 and Alyssa kept standing in the middle, bouncing up and down, trying to dance.  It was so stinking cute and everyone was cracking up!
 My brother Matt and I.

No comments: