I really do not like Monday's at all. I love Sunday evenings but as soon as Monday morning comes, it's so depressing. Glad Monday is over and it's one day closer to the lovely weekend! This post is going to be random because for some reason I am feeling motivated to blog. It's been a long time. It's probably because I am not wasting away on facebook all evening long. Thank God! okay bullet style random thoughts...
~Tomorrow is my night to work on master's work. I have weekly posts on discussion boards that I have to make and I always deem Tuesday as my night for that.
~I've been enjoying Dancing with the Stars this season. I like watching Kristen Cavallari dance. Don't care for her as a person but she can dance!
~I made a REALLY good dish tonight and I will share the recipe. It's called Spicey chicken lasagna roll-ups. So delicious!
~ I am in the midst of planning a Spring Break trip for us this year and I am pretty excited about it:) It's been a couple of years since we did Spring Break...or heck- a vacation of any sort! It's about time my husband give up and let me take the reigns on this one!!:)
~ Back to the weekend...I am excited for an away UM football game this Saturday. This means I will have my husband home for the first Saturday in 3 weeks! (or is it 4?) What ever will we do?!
~ I'm really, really enjoying my students this year. Maybe it's the fact that it's my 4th year at the same school and 6th year teaching (holy smokes! where did the time go?) but I feel like I've just got it together and really have a grasp on what I'm doing. Of course, I always have lots to learn but I just feel competent in what I do. It's a good feeling.
~I really wish I would get to bed sooner than 11 o'clock each night. I'm just exhausted in the morning, yet I continue to stay up later than I should.
With that said, I better just go to bed now. It's not even 10 and I have the kitchen cleaned, laundry folded and put away, house picked up, bags packed for the morning....I have no excuse to stay up.
Goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looking forward to your recipe...it sounds delich!
Post a Comment