Monday, September 26, 2011

I'm back! {at least I hope so}

Wow! It has been a long time since I've blogged anything. I've often thought about blogging and felt sad that I haven't got much to look back on with Alyssa (as far as a blog) but hopefully I will fix that soon. We lead a busy life over here but life is good, nonetheless:) I've recently decided that facebook has got to go and while I am actually kind of sad to let it go, I feel a sense of relief now that I "officially" stated that I'm out. It's so corny, I know, but seriously it's my sad truth:)

So for those few readers out there, I will do my best and I hope you will too because I love hearing about your lives as well!

Stayed tuned...

1 comment:

Russ and Karen Gaston said...

Welcome back to blogging! Can't wait to see more pictures of those adorable girls of yours. :)