Yesterday you had your 18 month check up with Dr. Williams. You get a little nervous with the stethoscope on your back and chest but did great because I was able to hold you while the Dr. listened to your heart. You gained a little weight and grew in height. Here are you stats:
date-7-30-09
height- 32.5" (75th percentile)
weight- 21 lbs. 13 oz. (10th percentile)
Tall and skinny! :) Dr. Williams was so impressed with your talking skills and all the words you can say. A typical 18 month old is expected to have an 8-word vocabulary and you have blown that so far out of the water I don't even keep track anymore. She asked you about a picture on a book she held up and you said "fishy". While she tried to get you to open your mouth so she ccould look in I asked you "what's the lion say?" and you replied with a great big "raaaarrgghh!" She had no problem seeing inside your mouth. You have a lot of teeth...14 that I can see. Those molars gave you some pain for a good week but you are much better now. I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment