Saturday, May 16, 2009
Stubborn little girl.
You've become quite the stubborn little girl this past week or so. If you don't want to do something and I try to pick you up, you will drop and become a dead weight making it hard to hold you. Or you will squirm and kick and whine in my arms. It was funny and cute at first but now I'm just praying we don't have this happen in public. As all children do, I know this will happen sometime in the near future:) But I still love you to pieces and adore all the "Mommy, mommy, mommy"'s that I hear come from your mouth. I love all the hugs and kisses you give so freely. (most of the time) You are such a gift and I'm so blessed by your life. I love you so much my Madelyn Grace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment