Monday, February 2, 2009

Things on my mind lately...:)

I guess since I haven't been in the mood to blog I will give you a peek into a few things that have been on my mind lately...
  • I REALLY want another baby. The problem is that I don't want another winter baby, nor do I want a fall one. 2 reasons: I don't want to have to go back to work for very long or at all before summer arrives and we don't plan to buy/build a house until spring/summer 2010. So anyway...you can do the math:)
  • this little girl of mine has been getting ear infections like crazy every since I stopped nursing her in Dec. We have another appt. this afternoon (the reason I'm home today) and she just finished up her 3rd amox. a week ago. boo.
  • I need to clean out my closet and take what I don't wear to upscale resale or goodwill.
  • I can no longer wear my favorite jeans...they're too tight. weird. I have steadily stayed about 3-4 lbs heavier than usual since I stopped nursing. It's okay though, I actually prefer a few lbs but is kinda weird/annoying when I start to think about it. I guess they're right when they say you burn a butt load of cals nursing.
  • I'm tired of having to warm the car up anytime I want to go somewhere.
  • Oh and I finally just had my very 1st period since March 2007!! Now, I can stop taking hpt's every month to make sure I'm not preggo. (by the way, it was only 3 days- not how everyone had warned me!) hahah aren't you jealous?
  • I just went to Old Navy on saturday and they have TONS of clothes that I want!! I love that store, so cute and so cheap! But they're all for spring and it's not so much the spring kind of weather yet...I'll give it another couple of months before I can start to think more seriously about lightweight clothing.
  • I need to figure out this whole master's thing so I can start this summer or fall...

I'll leave it at that for now. I do have some funny pics to upload and will do so for ya'll soon. Hope you have a great day and stay warm!

1 comment:

kathryn said...

Great update! I love the new pics!