Madelyn's been a little under the weather now for a few days. Last Friday she had a fever and it's been on and off since. Not too high so I wasn't rushing her to the doc. or anything. She didn't eat well over the weekend and was also becoming constipated. She would stand or sit, crying as she tried pushing out the poo poo..
** The above was written yesterday but I was interrupted bc Madelyn just wasn't going to sleep in her bed. I will update you....
I was home with Madelyn Wed, Thurs. and Friday. She had the flu and it was horrible. She threw up 3 times and all she did was lay on my lap or chest for 3 days straight. It was sweet all the cuddling I got but let me tell you, by the 3rd day, my back and shoulders were sore. She wouldn't go to her daddy, nor did she even come close to touching her toys. She actually wasn't even playing with her toys the 2 evenings leading up to her actually getting sick. It was coming on and she knew it. Blah I think she is finally feeling better but still a little whipped and weak. She didn't eat much, just bread and 1/2 banana a day but did drink well for me. That's all I was worried about, her staying hydrated. So anyway...we'll be laying low for the weekend probably, getting her rested up and back to her bubbly self.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor baby, hope she is feeling better!!!
Post a Comment