So Robert is off to Florida for some seminars, which means it's me and my babes for 10 days! The week will most likely go quickly but I still can't help but miss him a ton already. He's traveled a few times in the last 6 months but t his is the longest stretch.
Madelyn has been sleeping so much lately. Taking 2 naps still and totaling about 4 1/2 hours. Crazy tired girl! She also has this nasty cough I can't seem to get rid of. Last night she was up in the early morning which I think has something to do with her teething again. Her tooth has popped through but it's very red and swollen around the white dot. Poor girl. I hope she starts feeling better soon. Hope you all have a great week and it's almost March!! (I know...it's still cold in march- but still!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment