Monday, August 4, 2008
One more day...
So yesterday morning I rolled over in bed to notice how sore my boobs were and that I had wet circles from both of them leaking. Not too unusual since Madleyn has been sleeping 12 hours at night. Anyway I rolled over to get comfortable and looked at the clock. 7:25- "Love, it's 7:25- you forgot to set your alarm!!!!!" Robert always gets up at 7 am and is out the door at 7:30 so this was late for him. He jumped out of bed and into the bathroom, still asleep. He stuck his head under the water in the tub to wet his hair and fake a shower. While he's doing this I'm thinking to myself "crap I didn't iron his clothes either!" So I got up and did a quick scan of his shirts hanging in the closet, chose the one that looked the best and paired it with some black pants that were already ironed. He came back in the room and started getting dressed. I'm still sitting there thinking "how the heck did we totally forget all these things we usually do the night before he has to work?" and "man these weekend keep getting shorter and shorter and flying by sooo fast." I was getting sad that the weekend was over and then it dawned on me that we were supposed to be at the lake with everyone on Sunday and that never happened. Just as Robert was adding the final touch, spraying his cologne- "LOVE, IT'S SUNDAY!!!!!" Robert was about 10 seconds away from walking out the door and heading to work when I realized we were a day ahead of ourselves. We burst out laughing and couldn't stop cracking up!! I guess you had to be there but it was HILARIOUS because we were both half asleep and neither of us realized it was Sunday AND Robert was all ready to walk out the door! hahahha We tried to fall back asleep but it just didn't happen. We had a good laugh and we're relieved to find out we still had one more day left of the weekend...:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAHAHA! That is hilarious!!
Post a Comment